- Account Information including your name, address, telephone number, email address, service-related details such as payment data, security codes, service history and other information.
We collect this to:
- Provide services and improve your customer experience;
- Charge for our services;
- Respond to your questions;
- Conduct research and analysis to maintain and improve our services;
- Assist in the prevention and investigation of illegal activities as requested or mandated by law enforcement or through court order;
- Assist in the prevention and investigation of violations of our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policies.
Some examples of when we share your personal information:
- When complying with a court order in connection with legal proceedings;
- Assist with identity verification, and preventing fraud and identity theft;
- Enforcing our agreements and terms of service.
Our privacy commitments
Your California Privacy Rights
California Web Site Data Collection & "Do Not Track" Notices on Web Site Data Collection: We do not knowingly allow other parties to collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party web sites when you use our services.