The Support Services Representative serves as a liaison between the staff, customers & administration team members as it relates to covering staffing, scheduling, & pay practices.
• Ensures sufficient, appropriately qualified staff are available on a daily basis.
• Work with staff to cover vacant shifts as well as vacation schedule for staff
• Addresses all urgent staffing/payroll situations.
• Provides necessary information to payroll to ensure employees, contractors, and vendors are paid accordingly.
• Interprets coded timecard module that arise & process timecards for payment on a bi-weekly basis.
• May be required to receive calls and attend to customers complaints and queries.
• High school diploma required some college preferred.
• Excellent knowledge of computer programs such as Word & Excel w/ the ability to quickly understand workload database.
• Knowledge of customer service environment preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills that enable individual to work with a variety of personalities.
• Strong problem solving skills allowing individual to develop creative alternatives to staffing/payroll issues.
• Detail oriented to ensure that discussions with staff & decisions regarding selection of staff are documented in case of disputes.
• Excellent analytical abilities of the written word, metrics, charts, or other documents generated computerized staffing system.
• Must be decisive with the ability to work independently & make decisions regarding staffing/payroll requests or challenges.
• Must be flexible to meet the needs of the organization.
Primary Location : California-Fresno.
Scheduled Hours: (40 hours)
Shift: Day 8:00 AM
Working Hours End: 5:00 PM
Job : Administration, Clerical and Support Services
External hires must pass a background check screen. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.